On the other hand, the potential employers are fraught with the trauma of facing this harsh reality when they end up spending money and resources for getting the certificate validated. The inherent vulnerabilities associated with printed physical certificate thus have to be addressed. Other than the intrinsic sacrosanct and sentimental value, the printed certificate is losing its relevance, thus making it less contemporary. The only solution to this issue of counterfeiting business is to ensure that all high stake documents are made available online electronically from a unified “Single Source of Truth” datastore so that the certificates are authenticated “anytime, anywhere” and “on demand”.
Under such circumstances, we need to raise some of the following pertinent questions and find answers as well.
- Is there a way to stop this menace?
- Is there a fool proof system available to ensure the certificates are not tampered with?
- Is there a cost effective solution available?
The answer for all the above questions lie in our patent pending technology suite – IntelliCAS® – our unique certificate authentication system.
This online platform for storing, viewing and further authenticating of data in certificates from a “Single Source of Truth” ecosystem is provided by IntelliCAS® from Mindlogicx.
IntelliCAS® uses modern technology for authentication and validation of data and generates certificates electronically and dynamically in a secured and impeccable environment. IntelliCAS® is a unique system under which the certificates issued to the candidates by the university will be authenticated through a unique Global Access Code (GAC), a 16 digit code printed on certificates. Using GAC, the credentials of the certificates may be checked from any part of the world. Anyone including prospective employers, other universities offering admission and even parents can check the certificates over the web or mobile apps, for their authenticity using the unique GAC.
IntelliCAS® provides tangible benefits to the institutions and students like the following:
- Prevention of tampering and forgery of certificates
- Eliminate maintenance of records for years as the certificates are made as “demat” and maintained in our cloud storage for “anytime and anywhere” access.
- Easy archival of the certificates as and when required from the digital repository
- No theft, physical damage or degeneration of certificates over time and protection from calamities like fire, water etc
- Instant and global authentication of the certificates issued
- Promotion of green environment
- Completely eliminating physical printing of certificates, thereby cutting substantial cost
Question Papers Delivered
Answer Scripts Evaluated