PLEDGE ON PRIVACY
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is information that verifies you as an individual such as name, email address, telephone number, and country of residence.
Generally, you can visit the Mindlogicx website without providing any Personal Data about yourself but as you spend more time and scroll in certain inner pages of our website, you may need to provide your Personal Data for some specific purpose. Unless you share your data, you may not be able to access and benefit from our products and services, such as enquires, marketing, communication, promotions, and recruitments.
Take a quick look at why we collect Personal Data.
- Better communication with you – We will follow up on your comments and your other requests submitted on our website, such as online queries, business-related enquiries, or career-related. Using your Personal Data, we may call you back by telephone or communicate with you via e-mail.
- Direct marketing and promotion – Through direct marketing, Mindlogicx provides you the exact and specific information you have requested or searched for online. Besides, we also transfer more information about Mindlogicx offerings enabling you to participate in an online discussion or to register for any sponsored events.
- Recruitment – If you submit a resume or job application online, we will use your Personal Data for recruitment-related purposes, which may include contacting you via e-mail, telephone or post. Mindlogicx promises to preserve your Personal Data safe and keep on file for an appropriate time in order to consider you for specific employment opportunities in the future.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys – We will use your Personal Data to conduct customer satisfaction survey in order to maintain and improve our website.
- Compiling accumulated statistics regarding the use of the website.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
Mindlogicx does not collect Sensitive Personal Data through its website. Sensitive Personal Data explains the meaning of Personal Data regarding racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, or concerning health or sex life. By enlisting unsolicited sensitive Personal Data to us (e.g., by submitting your resume or a job application online), you disclose your approval to your Personal Data being used as described in this Policy.
We may collect and process information about your visit to our websites, such as the pages you visit, the website you came from and some of the searches you perform. This information facilitates us to improve the contents of our site and to compile aggregated statistics about individuals using our site for internal market research purposes. To complete this activity, we may install cookies that collect the domain name of the user, your internet service provider, your operating system, and the date and time of access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We respect the importance of privacy, hence we do not sell your Personal Information, nor do we share it with unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing use, unless we have your consent, or we are required by law to do so.
INFORMATION SECURITY & ACCURACY
We intend to protect your personal information and to control its accuracy. Mindlogicx implements reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to shield your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.