- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Django full stack development experience more than 2 - 4 years (Python, Django, PostgreSQL)
- Experience of front-end development (Angular, Bootstrap, CSS, jQuery)
- Bug fixing in Django/Python/Web protocol
- Having experience in development of heavy traffic web solution
- Experience in working with LMS tools customization and integration will be added advantage
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent degree